Sunday 17 March 2013

What did you do on March break ?

What did you do on March break? Did you do nothing? Did you go outside? What did you do? Tell me in a comment please and thank you.

I really did nothing but 1 of my friends came over to my house to work on a project for school and then I went over to her house.

I also went to the art gallery with my cousin and aunt. We went into a room FULL of black balloons and it was very claustrophobic for me, I felt like I couldn't breathe well and I was too squished into a small space and that I wouldn't find my way out. I felt like I was going to die, but we found the door out. Martin Creed is the artist.

I went swimming twice, once at Plant Bath and once at Dovercourt, but not at the same time though.

We went to see the movie "Oz, the Great and Powerful". It was OK, not my #1 favourite movie, I don't know if I could recommend it, but it was still a OK movie. I went with my mom, sister, dad and aunt. My aunt is going to have a baby, but I don't know when. She wants to have the baby now, she's been carrying him for a long time.

We went to the library and I found a book called "The Hero's Guide to Saving Your Kingdom" . You can see more about the book at this link: http://officialherosguide.com/. I recommend this book to people who enjoy a mix of fairy tales. It is sort of confusing, but it is awesome. There are 4 Prince Charmings and this book tells their stories and then it collides into one story about them saving a princess who has already saved herself. You must read it.

I also went to Chapters and bought a graphic novel called "Cat's Cradle - Book 1 - The Golden Twine". I recommend it. It is about a girl who wants to be a monster trainer and she lives in a circus...you should get this book to find out more! The author is from Ottawa! http://www.jorioux.com/catscradle.html

Personally I feel I didn't do anything on my March break, but maybe I did!



3 comments:

  1. Gabby - I need your help! The document I created at school got erased! Do you remember who the "Ambassadors" were for tomorrow and Wednesday to help Kim. I think you were one on Tuesday. Do you remember who else? Do you remember who was going to feed the degus?

    If you can help, please leave a comment on the class blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am one on Tuesday and so is Ethen. On Wednesday it is Pat and Fiona but I can't think of the people who are feeding the degus.

      Delete
  2. On March break i had 4 sleep overs!! And I went outside lots and yeah!

    ReplyDelete